According to Webster: “back·ground,” (b²k“ground”) n. Abbr. bg., bkgd.
1. The ground or scenery located behind something.
2. The part of a pictorial representation that appears as if it were in the distance.
3. A position or an area of relative inconspicuousness or unimportance.
4. The circumstances and events surrounding or leading up to an event or occurrence.
5. A person’s experience, training, and education.
Question: Who attended Columbia and Harvard, ..Barack or Barry?
According to Webster: “in·ter·est·ing,” A curiosity or concern about something.
According to Webster: “im·por·tant,” Strongly affecting the course of events or the nature of things.
According to Webster: “su·per·fi·cial,” (in context) Apparent rather than actual or substantial.
According to Webster: “i·de·ol·o·gy,” The ideas reflecting the social needs and aspirations of an individual, or a culture.
According to Webster: “Marx·ism,” (in context) The political and economic system in which Western society is inevitably transformed from (bourgeois) oppression under capitalism to a socialist society and then to Communism.
According to Webster: “bour·geois,” A person belonging to the middle class.
For anyone that still doesn’t understand…
Truth forges understanding, I’ll be back tomorrow